Library and Information Services contact information
- Email: enquiryline@nottingh...
- Tel: 0115 915 2828
- Library and Information Services contact information
Share this page
On this site
Joining the library online
Libraries are free and easy to use, with books, newspapers, magazines, CDs, DVDs and information resources; becoming a member is fast and trouble-free via this website
You can use the form below to join the library - please fill in as much information as you can. You can see the form in other languages by clicking on the "TRANSLATE" button on the left of this page.
By sending us this form you are:
- Declaring that the information is correct
- Agreeing to be responsible for all items borrowed using the library membership card
- Agreeing to observe the library service standards
- Agreeing to abide by the City Library Computer Use Policy when using the City Library's public computer facilities.
We will send your library membership card to the address you give on the form.
The form below can be used by people over the age of 10 years wishing to join the library. Please ask at your local library for a form for younger people.
If you already have a Citycard, then this includes your library membership - it just needs to be activated for library use. You can do that in any City library, or by completing the form below and adding the library number from your Citycard (you'll find it above a barcode label, and it starts with the letter "D").
Your library membership card can be used in all Nottingham and Nottinghamshire libraries. Use our FAQ section to find out more about using it.
We have a selection of library guides which may be of interest - some of them are in languages other than English.