Share this page
On this site
Make the most of your time in the gym with your One2One Programme.
Since the launch of the One2One Programme in early 2008, it has proved really popular with our customers. One2One is suitable for everyone and will really help you make the most of your time in the gym.
Please click on the links below to jump to certain sections on this page.
- What is the One2One Programme?
- Who is the One2One aimed at?
- What will One2One do for me?
- How long does the One2One programme last?
- What happens when I've finished my One2One programme?
- How do I get started?
- Find out what our graduates say!
One2One is a series of four one-on-one sessions with a Fitness Advisor. In these sessions you will:
- set personal goals, that are realistic and achievable
- be introduced to the gym, learning more about the equipment and how to use it effectively to reach your goals
- receive help and support to enable you to get the most out of your workouts
- receive healthy lifestyle advice as you progress through the programme
One2One is suitable for everyone! It's a personalised programme tailored to meet your individual needs, so if you're a new gym goer we'll take the time to show you the ropes or if you workout regularly, we'll give you some top tips on how to get even more out of your workouts.
New Flexible Fitness members can enjoy the benefits of the One2One programme for FREE as part of the membership package*. If you're an existing member or a casual gym customer don't worry! You can still take part in One2One for a small charge.
*New Swim & Health Suite members are not eligible to take part for free.
Your One2One will help you to set goals and achieve them - whether you want to loose weight, tone up or simply improve your health and wellbeing. One2One will give you all the knowledge, tools and motivation you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
That really depends on when you are available to workout and meet with your Fitness Advisor, but it usually lasts between 4 - 6 weeks.
Your one-on-one sessions with the Fitness Advisor are ideally arranged one week apart to allow you to get used to the equipment and achieve some of your short term goals.
Your first session lasts just 45 minutes and with the rest of the sessions only lasting 30 minutes, fitting them into your busy schedule will be easy!
One2One will have provided you with the tools you need to continue achieving your goals, enabling you to feel confident about your workout.
If you are a Flexible Fitness member, you will be invited to attend a free of charge re-programming session once you've completed 14 workouts. This session will re-visit your original goals and look at the achievements you have made and also set a new programme to keep you motivated.
If you're not a member of Flexible Fitness, but would still like to take part in a re-programme session, you can do this for the price of a gym induction.
As a new member of Flexible Fitness you will be offered One2One when you sign up and your first appointment with your Fitness Advisor will be arranged.
If you are an existing member of Flexible Fitness or a casual gym customer you can speak to a Fitness Advisor or receptionist about purchasing the One2One programme.
- One2One gave me challenging goals that suited my needs. My Instructor gave me tips on how to achieve my long term goals.
- I liked the relaxed atmosphere and that there is always someone there to help and advise, not being made to feel useless and like an idiot.
- I liked the personal support which was tailored specifically to help me reach individual goals.
- It motivated me to keep coming even on days I didn't feel like it, encouraging me to get into the programme and improve my fitness.
Like what you see? Find out how to join today!
Still not made your mind up? Claim your Free Flexible Fitness Pass and try our fantastic facilities at any centre!